This is the very popular Shocktech Shocker from Shocktechusa.com. Many parts of this marker were actually milled by Shocktech, instead of Smart Parts, which is uncommon for the other private label Shockers out there.
· Freak barrel
· Nerve board
· Shocktech clamping feed
· Shocktech frame features slightly more trigger guard room
· Shocktech Shocker trigger (frame incompatible with some Shocker triggers)
· Shocktech vertical regulator
· Shocktech bottomline ASA with micro drop rail (instead of SP angle drop with Smartvalve ASA)
· Integrated snatchgrip
· Custom milled bolt guide
· Autococker barrel threads
· Body milling incompatible with some bolts.
Shocktech Shocker body kits were also available, including the body, frame, and other custom parts. The pricetag was $250 for the kit.
The above piture shows one of the early Shocktech Shockers, which used a stock frame, vertical adapter, and trigger. These parts were soon replaced with Shocktech-modified items.